hello mello. This is me, confused and terrified. Things were doing fine until last week. My holidays didn't turn out the way it was supposed to be. Ive been staring at my phone, being all confused for the whole day. Yes, its that day when i didn't know how to reject things. I knew the decision was right. I was wrong for caring too much. And i rejected. My day was really great after that. Ive never felt so free before. That feeling was really great! No words can describe how good i felt. Not until i saw things that made me feel bad about my decisions. I know its a test from god almighty and I really just let go of my emotions and not care. Well, things are better after that and i have no complaints. Hehe! No one know how my heart flutter after that day. My decision was right!
To anon:
Ps: im sorry for hurting anyone. I didnt mean to. Thanks for everything, but i dont deserve it. All the best in life and DO rmb to forget about that yaa. ;)
Love always,
Yuan shin :)