Tuesday, August 13, 2013

dunnooooooss

I felt the sudden rush. The rush to literally strangle people. I mean, strangling people is so fun right? U can witness how other people suffer in pain and you're just there like 'yeah bijj, enjoy the fun ride to heaven' those kinda thing when you've gone really, crazy.

Words and verbals never describe how I really feel, actually. I feel dumb when I can't do those. Well, maybe I'm only allowed to show my emotions through facial expressions... but I try to hide them. but, hiding them isn't the solution... & I have decided to just smile and laugh everything off (I will try to.. *fingers crossed*)!! I guess this is solved.

STUPID BIO TEACHER GIVE SO MUCH WORK FOR WHAT FAGGG. IF IT WASNT FOR THE SENIOR, I WOULDNT EVEN KNOW HOW TO DO YOUR DAMN ASSIGNMENT. ><" !!!!

god bless you all. nights. <3 p="">