Wednesday, May 1, 2013

I DONT KNOW WHAT IM DOING NOW.

I don't understand.. I really don't. I don't understand why must humans meet and I don't understand why a relationship can lead to a marriage. I don't understand. Some say its worth it to sacrifice so much for their other half (before marriage)... Even though some might say that, but I disagree with that.. hmm maybe this might prove me wrong someday but I do not agree with this.. for now, at least.. hahahh not legit as it seems but I suppose its just life.

Oh wells, i know this is going to get so off topic but mid terms are coming soon. And I haven't prepare even a single bit. Why did I even loose my will to study :< nuuuu. *hides* ok bye gtg do something that benefits my life. :p

"I'M FINDING IT HARD TO BELIEVE THAT WE'RE IN HEAVEN. "