Sunday, December 28, 2014

Describe highschool in two words.

;fucking amazing.

I barely say that being in high school is amazing. But this time, it's different (cus I graduated high school this year and college starts next year and I'm screwed). Things I achieved major highlights *drumrolls*  throughout my 5 years in high school? Here it goes,

Form 1 
Everyone looked like a fool trying to socialize but dare not to take the first move cus everyone look so new and they might eat u up. nah just kidding.. Everyone was really friendly tho.. I can still remember my first day of school(during orientation) I met this prefect, Naomi, she helped me out thru the whole day! It was really nice of her ^^. Then I decided to join the prefectorial board. Went through all the probationary period, the interviews and even personality test(which nobody ever checks) and I got thru it! And here comes form 2 and  here comes the joy ride year. Obviously I didn't pay attention in class and I regretted it so badly during finals. Anyways, geography was my favorite subject ^^v and I met awesome people in 2ixora. ((basically my form 2 life is boring as heck)). And suddenly, form 3 happened. It was the PMR year and as usual I studied for it and didnt end up with good grades as usual.. //wts. 

WAIT FOR IT....

WAIT FOR IT....

Form 4!
THIS IS THE MAJOR HIGHLIGHT OF MY WHOLE HIGH SCHOOL YEAR!
hahahahahahahaahahaha. yes I'm serious. Who the hell started the "aiya form 4 is the honeymoon year.. just chill and have fun la"  person is the dumbest person ever. I struggled to juggle around with my studies, social life and school work. And I have to make a point that me taking part in Young Entrepreneur club helped me to gain hell lot of socializing skills and human management skills. It was truly and honor to be the club's human resource manager(which basically does everything and knows everything that's happening in the club //sobs//) nah jk it was a fun journey with the 50 members! And, prefect board got me like  "......." it was stressful(cus there was not many people to help out with it *ps: it as in the new system) to sort out a new system for the disciplinary department. Then, it was the "high school musical" auditions! hahah it was also titled as Havoc On Harmony Lane, a musical which is clearly a bu3 school production..... and I got thru it and I'm an ensemble ^^ 

..............then comes form 5. The year I've been dreading since 5ever. I didn't like the new environment at first but then I got used to it anyway. It was really hard for me to not be in the same class as my mates' but I have to buck up as form 5 is ur 'SPM exam' year. like wtv man but it was hella tiring. Well for the beginning of 2014(January till March) I wasn't in class as there was still musical practices going on everyday during school time until 4pm everyday... and there's tuition for me after the practices (idk how I survived either). And I had to struggle with the school works which I am never bothered to do :p then comes the graduation day and then spm then prom! and this marks the end of my schooling life in smk skk bud(3) with a happy note(I guess?!?!?????)


hah idontknow lah.

((This post took me quite sometime to finish it and I drafted this since beginning of the year cus I cant remember some of the memories already.... i know it sounds old but hey, I am old v.v))