Saturday, July 27, 2013

pink fluffy unicorns dancing on rainbows, not.

alright alright, guys I know this post will be really annoying cus someone proclaimed that I'm the most annoying person they had ever met so far. Well, I may be a little annoying when I'm annoyed. lol it's like a you don't say thing.

Well, things haven't been really going on my way nowadays. The musical audition is coming soon on thusday and friday, pretests in class, and loads of shitwork in school. I dont even want to talk about the work I have in school. It's super annoying. Nevertheless, I shall not forget about the high tea thingy. All the paper work and stuffs are really troublesome (especially when you have to type it out in bm -.- , yes, it is THAT troublesome!) :( 

Honestly, I dont know why did I sign up for the musical in the first place. Maybe I'm just pursuing my own will or maybe im just throwing myself back into the sea of criticism and hate towards my voice? Once and for all, I actually have stage frights and therefore, I don't really like to get up on the stage and perform. I can't even do a simple presentation infront of the class, but, ironically, im a very 'loud' person. Sigh I guess I shall really prepare for the auditions now. I'm actually having a dilemma on what song to sing for the auditions. >< 

ugh. so lazy to rant about the other 2 stuffs i really hate to mention  about, school. I hate school. It's the only place that I make friends but I really hate what I learn there. Perhaps I shall request to transfer school soon. heheh.

till then.