Saturday, March 9, 2013

just a little piece of me.

Am i that not worthy to my friends, family, and the society? Am i that bad? Sorry if I ever hurt any of your feelings. Im just too sensitive towards things. Sometimes I wish to change myself. But i just cant. No one can change me. Im too reluctant to change. I dont know why. Im not sure of myself either. Sigh. Just being me. The super sensitive, always over react, and the stupid me. Well, ive never thought that I'll be such a 'bad' person in life. Ive never influenced any one to do good things. Im always the trouble maker. Im the one that screws things up and someone else has to clean it up for me. Im the one who always thinks that things are right when they are wrong. WHO AM I TO DO SUCH THINGS. :(

feel like crap.

Ive never liked this feeling

Ever.

Never. Ever.

yours sincerely,
Me.