Thursday, October 25, 2012

I see the spark, I see the fire.

teehee. that song had been stuck in my head since forever. 

ONE. 
went to Royale Bintang with Jia Min, Pei Shien, Jing Yi and Yong Lin on last saturday to skate. heheheh. what a nice experience to skate with them and the most memorable thing is, I can finally skate on ice without falling :D

TWO.
went to petrosains on wednesday with the bunch of monkeys and friends :) what a nice experience of school trip with them (since I haven't went to any school trips since I've attended secondary school..) 

tcch. I'll shut up and let the pictures explain everythin' 

Ice skating with the baboons. :)

the ice skating rink. ;


































































































finally, the group picture. :)



















Petrosains with the bunch of crazies.

the marshmallows ;







































starbucks addicts ;

































that one friend that presses all the buttons on every device they hv at petrosains ;

















we get fascinated with the toilet so easily and started camwhoring ;























the 3 Teratai-ian's ;