Tuesday, December 20, 2011

everything was a mess? Or I'm the one?

Oh so u see, life has been a chaos after finals. Everyday nag here nag there, study here study there, do this n that, n blahblahblah so on. I guess I haven't been blogging lately cuz I've got my new baby :3 HTC desire. (meeeh, stupid n nice old white phone) classy la. :P baby is, ok lah.. android. PFFT. Let's cut that topic off... So, yesterday was kinda awesome. went out with maaaami n bought like asdhhajdbasdhf loads of Chinese new year clothes :D & I was nearly acting like a shopaholic at the stores! teehee, right after shopping, we went and watch Alvin & the chipmunks 3, that movie was hilarious yet predictable story line. haha. so is it a good thing or a bad one? hmmhmm. i guess I should be average la. I'll rate 7/10 for this movie, But, I prefer to watch New Year's Eve & Arthur Christmas....... hoping we will go n watch those soon.

Ohokay, ever since I created Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, n whatsoever crap, my results are improving :D is that a good news or what? :D But, I cannot spend too much time on them since I have school work, projects and what so ever stuffs n craps u name them, assessments and etc. ... oh pssh. And I did very badly for my finals. Heh. but history marks were better so, thumbs up to self :D goosh, I'm ranting again -___-" I shall stop now. :) thanksforreadingthispieceofnonsense!

xoxo,
yuanshin