Tuesday, August 9, 2011

*grins*

hnmm. I'm not sure about what hao zhe n jun wei are planning about. but im very sure it's going to be very good n awesome? oh great. when they are discussing stuffs, I will surely be excluded. Idk why! but normally, if they were up to discussing stuffs, they wouldn't ask me to go away. ): ok, I'm not going to disappoint myself first with that matter! hehehhehe. I've got better stuffs to do lah kay, people?
wells, there was this scouts anniversary which is held at my house last Sunday. went down n kacau-ed them as usual . XD (I'm not a scout) but I got halau-ed away by the seniors 30 mins later :p teehee. lepaked quite long tho... OHOH! went down with Zi Xian, my bestie (: don't misunderstood ya!
gosh. I'm so stressed out now. idk how to survive with the ketua kumpulan any longer! ok, fine, I've finally made you talk, but can u use some common sense anot!? I bet he can't do it. he failed geography. XD heheh
whatever it is, Life still goes on :D

to HAO ZHE, wow.. thanks for making my headache worse which can last for the whole day! omg... pls don't sing lady gaga's songs anymore, OKAY? :D